Two of the most beautiful cities in Sicily in an excursion between art, history and typical Sicilian products.
Cicero described Syracuse as the largest and most beautiful of the Greek cities, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005.
You will explore the Archaeological Park of Neapolis, an area rich in archaeological finds belonging to several periods of Syracusan history, to continue on the island of Ortigia, the historic center of Syracuse, walking through alleys that are over 2000 years old of history, summarized in the spectacular cathedral.
Our excursion continues in the historic center of Noto, called “the stone garden” due to the architectural beauty of its palaces, it is considered the most beautiful city of Sicilian baroque.
The price includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your accommodation 09:00 – 18:00 (from Catania and surrounding areas)
- Transfer service
- Multilingual guide
The price not includes:
- Ticket Archaeological Park of Neapolis
- Minimum group of 2 people
- Free for children up to 3 years
- Children up to 12 years 50% discount
- Discounts for groups