The culinary art developed in Sicily is closely linked to the historical and cultural events of the island.
There are many contributions left by all the cultures that have enstablished in Sicily in the last two millennia.
This is a tour dedicated to the culinary traditions of Catania street food.
Walking through the streets of the historic center and the folkloristic fish market, better known as ” la pescheria ”, a multilingual guide will take you on a gastronomic journey to discover the typical products of the local cuisine, through the most significant places of the historic town .
The price includes:
- Tasting od typical products, horsemeat and fresh ricotta-based desserts
- Multilingual guide
- Not suitable for people with food intolerances
- Minimum group of 2 people
- Meeting point: Piazza Duomo
- Free for children up to 3 years
- Children up to 12 years 50% discount
- Discounts for groups