Tour around Savoca, Forza D’Agrò and Taormina, which, apart from being the filming locations for ‘The Godfather’, are also, some of the most beautiful villages in Sicily.
The first part of the tour is Savoca, where we will take a brief walk around the historic center and where you can also see the church where Apollonia and Michael Corleone got married. This will be followed by a stop at Bar Vitelli. After that, we will move on to Forza D’Agrò, where some of the scenes set in Sicily were filmed.
From there, we will continue on to Taormina, where you can enjoy the beautiful sight of medieval and Baroque buildings framed by the stunning view of the Ionic Coast, dominated by Mt. Etna. There will also be free time here for a shopping and a visit to the most beautiful Greek theatre in Sicily.
The price includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your accommodation 09:00 – 18:00 (from Catania and surrounding areas)
- Transfer service
- Multilingual guide
The price doesn’t include:
- Ticket for the Greek Theatre in Taormina
- Minimum group of 2 people
- Free for children up to 3 years
- Children up to 12 years 50% discount
- Discounts for groups